lucy-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Does multivalued field support exist in Lucy?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 19:03:39 GMT
On 11/11/2016 19:46, Serkan Mulayim wrote:
> I was referring to C library not Perl, sorry for not putting it on my
> question.
>
> Peter, regarding the multivalue fields, it seems like I, for sure, need to
> create Whitespace tokenizer based on RegexTokenizer, can you or someone
> please confirm? This would create the dependency for the PCRE.  In order to
> make it I will need PCRE to be built as static library and linked with lucy
> and my code then.

You can write a custom Analyzer that simply splits on a predefined character.
Have a look at this thread for how to do this in C:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ea5b19eb7a8f688c85c8268b0119282936eb1d097b3b3306d4b909de@1427747314@%3Cdev.lucy.apache.org%3E

Or here with proper indentation:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucy-dev/201503.mbox/%3cCAAS6=7hPSMNA=RrT63q1YPvTS=2Jphzfxu5ArXXS4fEgUGLLDA@mail.gmail.com%3e

Nick