lucy-user mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Rajiv" <Rajiv.Gu...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: [lucy-user] Doc id from hits and remove redundant documents
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:31:50 GMT
Thanks for your reply Nick.

I wanted to delete the old documents that is why I was trying to get the doc_id and use that
to delete it. However, that does not help it deleted other documents and keep changing the
document. I wanted to use delete by term but in my doc I don't have any primary key.

I add document like this:

$indexer->add_doc({
                title    => $mytitle,
                content  => substr($mybodytext,0,1024),
                url      => $onlyfilename,
                urlpath  => $filpath,
                position => $fileseektostart,
                linenum  => $filelinenumtostart,
                jobtype  => $self->{_logfile_hash}{$filetoindex}[5] ,
            });

The title is the key that I use to query for any search. Will term be its value?

The title key values are [1,2,3,4] then will that work?

$indexer->delete_by_term(
    field => 'title'  # required
    term  => 4   # required
);