lucy-user mailing list archives

From Serkan Mulayim <serkanmula...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Does multivalued field support exist in Lucy?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 22:38:43 GMT
Hi guys,

I would like to understand if multivalued fields can be defined in the
Lucy? To be more specific can I put multiple StringType objects to a single
field?

I could not find any solution for this. And I do not want to use
RegexTokenizer for a few reasons:
1- I do not want to have any complexity or limitations in the way I index
tokens.
2- I would like to have a static library which would not depend on PCRE. (I
know this is a second question but do you know which version of PCRE is
supported. I have 8.39, and I am receiving errors.)

Thanks,
Serkan