lucy-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] 0.6.0 appears to be broken for Perl
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 19:03:38 GMT
On 07/10/2016 20:17, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> Just tried installing Apache::Lucy for Perl, and the build appears to
> be broken.  Specifically, although the Clownfish build, test, and
> install runs successfully, the Lucy build cannot find the install of
> Clownfish:
>

> [tlesher@phpdev ~/ExternalPackages]$ tar xzf apache-lucy-0.6.0.tar.gz
> [tlesher@phpdev ~/ExternalPackages]$ cd apache-lucy-0.6.0/perl/
> [tlesher@phpdev ~/ExternalPackages/apache-lucy-0.6.0/perl]$ perl Build.PL
> Checking prerequisites...
>  requires:
>    !  Clownfish is not installed
>  build_requires:
>    !  Clownfish is not installed

It looks like Clownfish wasn't installed correctly. Or maybe some files from
your old installation of Clownfish 0.4.2 are picked up first?

What's the output of

     perl -MClownfish -le 'print $Clownfish::VERSION'

What's the output of `./Build install` when installing Clownfish?

> It doesn't even work if I try to source Clownfish from the build directory:
>

> [tlesher@phpdev ~/ExternalPackages/apache-lucy-0.6.0/perl]$ source
> ~/ExternalPackages/apache-clownfish-0.6.0/devel/bin/setup_env.sh

The setup_env.sh script is only for development.

Nick