lucy-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Re: Simple Tutorial Example
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 21:15:23 GMT
On 01/07/2016 21:57, Milind Gupta wrote:
> 2. I had to remove the 'm' characters in the fscan format to make it
>  "%[^\r\n] %[\x01-\x7F]" from  "%m[^\r\n] %m[\x01-\x7F]". After removing
> the 'm' the Release executable works but does nothing otherwise with the m
> it just gives the error message that it cannot extract the title/bodytext

The `m` modifier is a POSIX 2008 extension to the scanf functions. It's not
supported by the Microsoft CRT. Working around this limitation is a basic C
programming exercise. We can't help you with this kind of questions on this
list, but maybe this question on StackOverflow can point you in the right
direction:

     http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3911547

It would be nice if the tutorial code was strictly C99 compliant, so feel free
to open an issue in the Lucy bug tracker.

Nick