lucy-user mailing list archives

From Milind Gupta <milind.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Error Compiling Lucy
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 13:34:42 GMT
On May 31, 2016 3:29 AM, "Nick Wellnhofer" <wellnhofer@aevum.de> wrote:

> Problems with path names typically occur on Windows. Which platform are
you building on?

I am building on Windows using the bash terminal. I also tried building
using the Ubuntu bash.

If you're using MinGW, you have to build with `mingw32-make`.

I just used make on the terminal. clownfish compiled fine.

If you're on Cygwin, what's the output of `which gcc`?

> Which version of Lucy are you trying to build?

I am building the latest one from the website i.e. 0.5.1