lucy-user mailing list archives

From Milind Gupta <milind.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Error Compiling Lucy
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 22:31:00 GMT
Thank you very much Nick for the quick response. Everything worked after I
implemented the fix from teh master branch and was able to successfully
compile Lucy on MinGW. One interesting thing is that if I try to compile it
on the new Ubuntu Bash on Windows 10 it fails because of the include file
not found error that I reported earlier. It compiles fine on a real Ubuntu
system.

Thanks,
Milind