lucy-user mailing list archives

From Milind Gupta <milind.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Error Compiling Lucy
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 20:22:39 GMT
When using MinGW and MinGW32-make clownfish compiling gives errors:

1. The configure.bat generates the cfc compiling recipe as (cd
..\..\compiler\c && $(MAKE)) but that does not work on windows. Each slash
should be replaced by a double slash. So I did this step manually.
2. The runtime compilation gives the following error:

gcc -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wno-variadic-macros -std=gnu99 -D_GNU_SOURCE
-D CFP_CFISH -D CFP_TESTCFISH -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -I . -I ..\core
-I src -I autogen\include -c src\tls.c -o src\tls.o
In file included from c:\mingw\include\windef.h:253:0,
                 from c:\mingw\include\windows.h:48,
                 from src\tls.c:46:
src\tls.c: In function 'DllMain':
src\tls.c:82:13: error: invalid operands to binary >> (have 'struct
cfish_Err *' and 'int')
             DECREF(context->current_error);
             ^
src\tls.c:82:13: error: invalid operands to binary & (have 'struct
cfish_Err *' and 'int')
             DECREF(context->current_error);
             ^
src\tls.c:76:19: warning: unused parameter 'dll' [-Wunused-parameter]
 DllMain(HINSTANCE dll, DWORD reason, LPVOID reserved) {
                   ^
src\tls.c:76:45: warning: unused parameter 'reserved' [-Wunused-parameter]
 DllMain(HINSTANCE dll, DWORD reason, LPVOID reserved) {
                                             ^
Makefile:136: recipe for target 'src\tls.o' failed
mingw32-make: *** [src\tls.o] Error 1

Thanks,
Milind