lucy-user mailing list archives

From Milind Gupta <milind.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Error Compiling Lucy
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 06:43:31 GMT
Hi,
         I tried compiling Lucy but get stuck at the following error:

$ make
gcc -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wno-variadic-macros -std=gnu99 -D_GNU_SOURCE
-D CFP_LUCY -D CFP_TESTLUCY -fvisibility=hidden -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing
-fPIC -I . -I ../core -I autogen/include -I
../modules/analysis/snowstem/source/include -I ../modules/unicode/ucd -I
../modules/unicode/utf8proc -c
../modules/analysis/snowstem/source/libstemmer/libstemmer_utf8.c -o
../modules/analysis/snowstem/source/libstemmer/libstemmer_utf8.o
../modules/analysis/snowstem/source/libstemmer/libstemmer_utf8.c:4:35:
fatal error: ../include/libstemmer.h: No such file or directory
 #include "../include/libstemmer.h"
                                   ^
compilation terminated.
make: ***
[../modules/analysis/snowstem/source/libstemmer/libstemmer_utf8.o] Error 1

The problem seems to be that in snowstem include files are referred by a
relative path. I started changing the relative path to an absolute path and
adding the include directory in the make file but more and more kept
cropping up. So I think I am doing something wrong here since there must be
a better way?
        If anyone can guide me to the right direction that would be really
helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Milind