lucy-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas den Braber" <tho...@delos.nl>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Field names with numbers or underscore in the name in Lucy 0.4.0
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:29:37 GMT
Nick,

The field names with numbers seem to work, this was my mistake.

--
Thomas
-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Wellnhofer <wellnhofer@aevum.de>
To: user@lucy.apache.org
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:33:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [lucy-user] Field names with numbers or underscore in the name
in Lucy 0.4.0

On 16/09/2014 12:10, Thomas den Braber wrote:
> In version 0.40 this does not work anymore no hits are returned. Only if I
> change  'object_name' to  'objectname' it will.
>
> Is this a bug ?

Yes, this is likely a bug that I introduced when converting the codebase to
use string iterators. From a quick glance, it seems that this line is wrong:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucy.git;a=blob;f=core/Lucy/Search/QueryParser/QueryLexer.c;h=f070fb940bb7ffc698189698df4fdc1f6f7b547c;hb=HEAD#l213

[https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucy.git;a=blob;f=core/Lucy/Search/QueryParser/QueryLexer.c;h=f070fb940bb7ffc698189698df4fdc1f6f7b547c;hb=HEAD#l213]

Should be '==' instead of '!='. I created an issue in our bugtracker:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY-269
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY-269]

Are you sure that numbers in field names cause the same problem? It looks
like
only underscores are affected.

Nick