lucy-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Field names with numbers or underscore in the name in Lucy 0.4.0
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:33:22 GMT
On 16/09/2014 12:10, Thomas den Braber wrote:
> In version 0.40 this does not work anymore no hits are returned. Only if I
> change  'object_name' to  'objectname' it will.
>
> Is this a bug ?

Yes, this is likely a bug that I introduced when converting the codebase to
use string iterators. From a quick glance, it seems that this line is wrong:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucy.git;a=blob;f=core/Lucy/Search/QueryParser/QueryLexer.c;h=f070fb940bb7ffc698189698df4fdc1f6f7b547c;hb=HEAD#l213

Should be '==' instead of '!='. I created an issue in our bugtracker:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY-269

Are you sure that numbers in field names cause the same problem? It looks like
only underscores are affected.

Nick