lucy-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Where did the header files go?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:06:01 GMT
On 1/27/14 9:47 PM, Philip Southam wrote:
> So I was looking to resume development/feature enhancements on my golang
> <-> lucy bindings and thought I would also use a more recent version of
> lucy. Man it seems like things have changed quite a bit. I was
> previously able to go into lucy/c and ./configure && make &&
> ./install.sh --prefix TARGET and get the libraries and header files
> installed. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. So my question for
> the list is, how do I go about installing the library and the header
> files for client development?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Philip,

Yes, lots of code churn lately. Clownfish has been split into its own
repository, among other things. Marvin and/or Nick can give better
details than I can; I'm only watching from a respectful distance at this
stage.

This thread might help: http://markmail.org/message/mr6apvmzjkp5kutf

If you're doing development on Lucy you should probably subscribe
yourself to dev@lucy.apache.org where a lot of this churn has been
discussed lately.