lucy-user mailing list archives

From Philip Southam <phi...@zefr.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Where did the header files go?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 03:47:35 GMT
So I was looking to resume development/feature enhancements on my golang
<-> lucy bindings and thought I would also use a more recent version of
lucy. Man it seems like things have changed quite a bit. I was
previously able to go into lucy/c and ./configure && make &&
./install.sh --prefix TARGET and get the libraries and header files
installed. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. So my question for
the list is, how do I go about installing the library and the header
files for client development?

Thanks,
--
Philip Southam