lucy-user mailing list archives

From Ashley Pond V <ashley.pon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Installation location weirdness under daemon for Lucy libs
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 19:51:11 GMT
No, just one indexer. The locks and such are working fine when I have
accidentally launched two. And I'm not using any KinoSearch code at
all in the rebuild so I think it's not relevant? It was 0.315 if it
somehow is.

The code I'm working with is 100% Lucy (so far, I haven't added in any
custom parts or my new Analyzer yet). Perl 5.8.8 (thanks CentOS), but
will be moving to a more reasonable/newer one soon.

Thanks, Peter!