lucy-user mailing list archives

From Kieron Taylor <ktay...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject [lucy-user] Documents gone AWOL
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:15:03 GMT
I'm experimenting with Lucy and a bunch of bioinformatics data.
Generally the results are pleasing, but my last effort has failed with
certain queries returning no results. I hope someone can help me figure
out what I'm doing wrong.

I am querying for identifiers that I know are in the source data, and I
have every reason to believe they would have been added to the index,
but somehow I cannot find them, even though other very similar queries
succeed.

Key details:

I'm using Search::Query::Dialect::Lucy to generate queries
Index consists of 20 segments, totalling 19 GB.
Queries are simplistic ID lookups

Queries look like:
accessions:UPI000224F266
accessions:UPI000006DAC9   <-- this one returns a result

So my questions are, do I need to do anything special to query multiple
segments? Is Search::Query getting in the way?

Many thanks,

Kieron

--
Kieron Taylor PhD.