lucy-user mailing list archives

From Lee <lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] facet function
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 15:59:37 GMT

On 08/11/2012 16:48, Anil Pachuri wrote:
> One other question I have is about 'CGI' module that 'sample' code uses. I read somewhere
that 'CGI' module loads everytime separately for each webserver request, which may cause delay
in loading the output webpage if there are multiple requests. Is there a way to make this
module persistent, or any other better way to do this.
You could look into mod_perl - I believe there are ppm files for Win32 -
though it can be a bit of a steep learning curve.

You could also try looking into Fast CGI.

I'd only bother if it becomes an issue - use CGI() is not a heavy load.

HTH
Lee