lucy-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Unable to retrieve records using Proximity query
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:17:07 GMT
On 6/19/12 2:05 PM, Saurabh Vasekar wrote:

[ snipped searching code ]

> Although my documents contain contents which have text 'jakarta' and
> 'apache' I am not getting any results. The interesting thing is that is I
> specify the following in my proximity query the search returns appropriate
> results.
>
> my $proximity_query = LucyX::Search::ProximityQuery->new(
> field =>  'content',
> terms =>  [ qw ( in the ) ],
> within =>  4,
> );
>
> Is my implementation correct?

your search code looks reasonable. I would suggest a fully
self-contained example, including example docs and indexing code, to
really demonstrate the problem. Since we can't see what's in your index,
it's difficult to help determine if this is a problem in your code or in
Lucy.