lucy-user mailing list archives

From "jerry@indolo.com" <je...@indolo.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Nutch Index compatibility with Lucy?
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 06:54:48 GMT

I have used Nutch for the last couple of years mostly to maintain an index
and search website. I am looking however to start looking at using Lucy
mostly because of the Perl interface. I wanted to find out if Nutch indexes
will work with Lucy since they are both extended from the Lucene
project. From what I can see, Lucy does not include the crawling/fetching
features of Nutch, but my new site is using all Perl with Catalyst MVC. I
want to move away from maintaining a web server and a Java servlet
container.

Thanks for any information,
Jerry