lucy-user mailing list archives

From Jason McIntosh <j...@jmac.org>
Subject [lucy-user] num_wanted = $infinity?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 03:08:44 GMT
Howdy,

Is there a way to tell the searcher that I want to see *all* hits from a query at once, unbounded
by neither offset nor num_wanted parameters? Unless I'm misreading things, if you don't define
num_wanted at all, it defaults to 10 anyway.

Yes, this desire is borne of a stopgap measure until I throw proper results-paging into my
project. But, I'm still curious. (For the nonce I've just set num_wanted to a large number.)

--
Jason McIntosh

http://jmac.org • jmac@jmac.org • @JmacDotOrg