lucy-user mailing list archives

From Jason McIntosh <j...@jmac.org>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Searching for blank fields
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:37:33 GMT
On Jan 9, 2012, at 4:07 PM, Peter Karman wrote:

> I use Search::Query::Dialect::Lucy[0] to do this, in conjunction with this kind of query
mangling:

This looks like a promising solution, but it's unclear where one configures Search::Query::Dialect::Lucy
to use the prepared Lucy schema object?

I have your suggested solution partially working, but since the Search::Query parser appears
to have no access to the Lucy schema object, it doesn't know what fields are available to
search, and so all non-field-specific queries fail. (Setting its default_field option to "",
per the Search::Query::Parser docs, blows up when it later tries to use "" as an array reference.)

(Please let me know if discussion pertaining to Search::Query should go off-list...)

--
Jason McIntosh

http://jmac.org • jmac@jmac.org • @JmacDotOrg