lucy-user mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] lucy-commits archive not being updated?
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:41:14 GMT
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:25:30PM +0200, goran kent wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention it:  I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like
> the lucy-commits archive at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucy-commits/ is
> being updated (last was 15 nov, r1202019, current is r1206111) in a
> timely fashion.

The mod_mbox Apache module sometimes has memory consumption issues which cause
weird problems, though I don't know if that's related.

The last revision you saw is the last one on page 1 of the November archive;
either the link to page 2 was there but since it's only at the top of the page
it wasn't obvious, or the link didn't appear when you looked.

In any case, I think things are OK now.

Marvin Humphrey