lucy-user mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] ClusterSearcher and excerpt/highlighting
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:34:22 GMT
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 01:39:56PM +0200, goran kent wrote:
> I take it things are still in flux with ClusterSearcher and
> excerpt/highlighting?

Hmm, highlighting should be working OK with ClusterSearcher.  There were some
bugs a while back (wrong highlighting data being fetched from remote due to
bad doc id math) but those should have been squahed.

> Using PolySearcher, then highlighting works as expected (notwithstanding the
> wordX wordX issue), but highlighting+ClusterSearcher appears to be
> work-in-progress, right?

What problems are you seeing?

You might try applying Nick Wellnhofer's patch for LUCY-182 to the
ClusterSearcher node.

Marvin Humphrey