lucy-user mailing list archives

From goran kent <gorank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Change default Boolean operator from OR to AND (via default_boolop)
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:35:14 GMT
Thanks for the comments Nate!

The easiest turns out to be default_boolop => 'AND'.

It also most closely "resembles" the google search results in my tests... :)

...re Backrub, I feel your pain.  Not only does google appear to be
flipflopping like a fish on the deck w.r.t. consistency, but their UI
is also all over the gd place with popups and flashy icons and shit.
yes, some of it can be turned off, but for suck fakes, they're losing
me...

They're beginning to feel like a needy ex-girlfriend who's all over
you like a clingy wet blanket.