lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Kurz <n...@verse.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Coursera MOOC for the Lucy Book Club
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:59:16 GMT
Don't think I'll have time for it, but looks interesting.

For those on the edge and interested in the contents, there is more
info here: https://www.cs.washington.edu/education/courses/351/13sp/goals-and-syllabus.html

For those who can't wait for the future homework and labs to be
revealed, 2012 is here:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/education/courses/cse351/12sp/goals-and-syllabus.html

--nate