lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Coursera MOOC for the Lucy Book Club
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 05:08:27 GMT
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Kurt Starsinic <kstarsinic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've registered and submitted the first assignment. Booyah! - Kurt

:)

Four people here at Eventful have submitted the first assignment.

There's already a Book Club scheduled for tomorrow covering the last few
sections of the Drepper paper, using the questions that Logan prepared.

The next assignment for the Coursera hardware/software course is due this
coming Saturday.  I expect that our first meeting on the course will be
Tuesday of next week, where we'll discuss both assignments.

Marvin Humphrey