lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] 0.3.1 Release
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 06:00:03 GMT
Righto. I read through the documentation, generated/published my gnupg key,
and generated my commands.txt file. However on the first step in
commands.txt it mentions that I should publish to
http://www.apache.org/dist/lucy/KEYS, however that url gives me a 404. The
document location on people.apache.org doesn't seem to exist as well /www/
www.apache.org/dist/lucy.

Should I reach out to infra to help solve this or did this move to
somewhere else post graduation?

Thanks,
Logan