lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Logan Bell <lo...@apache.org>
Subject [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Apache Lucy 0.3.1 RC 2
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 21:54:11 GMT
Hello,

Release candidate 2 for Apache Lucy version 0.3.1 can be found at:

    http://people.apache.org/~logie/apache-lucy-0.3.1-rc2/

See the CHANGES file at the top level of the archive for information about
the
content of this release.

This candidate was assembled according to the process documented at:

    http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/ReleaseGuide

It was cut from an "svn export" of the tag at:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucy/tags/apache-lucy-0.3.1-rc2

Please vote on releasing this candidate as Apache Lucy version 0.3.1.
The vote will be held open for at least the next 72 hours.

All interested parties are welcome to inspect the release candidate and
express approval or disapproval.  Votes from members of the Lucy PMC are
binding; the vote passes if there are at least three binding +1 votes and
more
+1 votes than -1 votes.

For suggestions as to how to evaluate Apache Lucy release candidates, and
for
information on ASF voting procedures, see:

    http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/ReleaseVerification
    http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/ReleasePrep

*PLEASE NOTE* - My public key is found here:
http://people.apache.org/~logie/KEYS. This is a temporary location
until infrastructure moves our KEYS file into the correct location.

[ ] +1 Release RC 2 as Apache Lucy version 0.3.1.
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release RC 2 as Apache Lucy version 0.3.1 because...

Here's my +1.

Thanks!
Logan Bell