lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] AUTHOR_MODE and Podchecker
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:19:15 GMT
I actually already fixed the documentation errors and agree that
documentation is a virtue, it's just unfortunate that we have to force
installs and as you mentioned it makes us look bad on CPAN. I thought I
would throw out an alternative approach to documentation testing and avoid
this sort slightly embarrassing cpan issue.

Either way, I'll try to be patient :)

Cheers!
Logan