lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] A new adventure begins...
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:31:28 GMT
Greets,

The Board of Directors has voted to approve our proposed charter and establish
the Apache Lucy project. We have graduated from the Incubator.

Congratulations, everyone!

To those who have helped guide the Lucy community to this waypoint:
congratulations, and thanks!

Marvin Humphrey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug Cutting <cutting@apache.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Subject: ASF Board Meeting Summary - March 21, 2012
To: committers@apache.org

The March board meeting took place on the 21st.

The following directors were present:

 Shane Curcuru
 Doug Cutting
 Bertrand Delacretaz
 Roy T. Fielding
 Jim Jagielski
 Dan Kulp
 Brett Porter
 Sam Ruby
 Greg Stein

The following officers were present:

 Craig L Russell

The following guests were present:

 Hadrian Zbarcea

The February minutes were approved.

Dan Kulp was appointed to fill the vacant seat on the board.

All of the received reports to the board were approved.

The following reports were not received and are expected next month:

 Status report for the Apache Continuum Project
 Status report for the Apache SpamAssassin Project
 Status report for the Apache XML Project
 Status report for the Apache XMLBeans Project

The following resolutions were passed unaminously:

 A. Establish the Apache Lucy Project (Peter Karman, VP)
 B. Establish the Apache Rave Project (Matt Franklin, VP)
 C. Establish the Apache Sqoop Project (Arvind Prabhakar, VP)
 D. Establish the Apache Accumulo Project (Billie Rinaldi, VP)
 E. Change the Apache ServiceMix Project Chair (Gert Vanthienen, VP)

The next board meeting will be on the 18th of April.

Doug