lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject [lucy-dev] New branch LUCY-215-cf-extensions
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:10:37 GMT
I created a new branch LUCY-215-cf-extensions to work on support for
C-based extensions. As a first step, I made Clownfish handle multiple
source directories. I added a source_dir member variable to CFCFile, and
made some changes to the CFCHierarchy API.

The next step would be to add member variables for the include dirs to
CFCHierarchy and parse the .cfh files from the these directories. Then
we'll need a way to determine whether a CFCClass comes from an include
dir, so we can treat them differently when generating the C headers and
the boot and parcel code. Maybe we should also add a CFCFile pointer to
CFCClass.

I hope this all makes sense.

Nick