lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject [lucy-dev] Installing parcel.h and charmony.h
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 21:48:56 GMT
On 24/02/2012 21:54, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> One of the problems we must address in order to enable compiled extensions for
> Lucy is the installation of the Lucy C header files.

I just had a look at the required .h files and from my limited
understanding we have to install parcel.h, charmony.h and the per-class
headers.

I wonder if this would work when installing more than one parcel. It
seems to me that every parcel would need a separate header file with a
unique filename, and that some common definitions of parcel.h should be
factored out to separate header file. The latter could be installed
together with Clownfish.

charmony.h maybe should be installed in a system include directory, not
in a location depending on the host language.

Nick