lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Markham <dmark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Welcome Dan Markham as Apache Lucy Committer
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:24:54 GMT
Thanks guys,

I'm looking forward to helping out. I have been quite about cluster search/Lucy  on list.

As someone that knows if it didn't happen on list, it didn't happen.  I need to work to improve
my list activity.
With that said i really enjoy brainstorming about pretty much anything in lucy anytime! (google
hangout / etc).

I have been building and working hard to get more experience with cluster searching with lucy.

I'm looking forward to better articulate and help build  some of this things I would like
see cluster searching do.

Nothing but fun,

-Dan