lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Graduation checklist
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:23:57 GMT
Marvin Humphrey wrote on 2/9/12 12:52 PM:

> I fixed a small glitch in the boilerplate.  Here's a diff with the sum total
> of all changes from the template since we started:
>
>     http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/LucyCharter?action=diff&rev2=7&rev1=1
>
> +1 from me for rev 7.

+1 from me for rev 7 as well.

Thanks, Logan and Marvin, for working on the charter.

I'd like to leave this thread open on lucy-dev through Feb 14 in case anyone
here wants to amend the charter, and then submit the charter to
general@incubator for discussion on Feb 15, following the guidelines below.