lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Thanks for voting!
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 04:40:04 GMT
On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 08:02:53PM -0800, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> FTR Marvin, the reason I didn't vote this time
> round is because I read your own vote on the
> candidate and was utterly perplexed by it, so
> I was expecting to see another one come down
> the pike.   Apologies.

Having IPMC members vote to bless incubating releases is an imperfect system.
As fellow members of the IPMC and the ASF, you, me, Mattmann and others are
working to improve matters so that future podlings experience fewer hiccups --
and for those of us who that know the history, there can be no doubt about
your dedication to solving this problem!

Marvin Humphrey