lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] CHANGES entry for 0.3.0
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:14:53 GMT
On 1/18/12 2:07 PM, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> On 18/01/2012 20:21, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
>> Another option, though, is to use the modified CHANGES entry in both
>> the email
>> announcing the release and in the CPAN tarball. That's what I'd advocate.
>
> Yes, the CHANGES file in the CPAN tarball is probably the most
> important. I'm still OK with releasing RC1 as is.

Thanks for clarifying, Nick. That's what I was looking for when I
mentioned your VOTE earlier in this thread. I should have been more clear.

Thanks for clarifying our options, Marvin.

I will let the VOTE continue on RC 1.

My suggestion: Nick, commit your patch to trunk and branches/0.3 and I
will use it (assuming the VOTE thread passes) in the announcement email.
I'll volunteer to do the CPAN release as well and will include it there.