lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:05:07 GMT
On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 12:11:10PM -0800, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> : I've filed a report for us.  Requesting Mentor signoff...
>
> have some new PPMC member(s) since last report, correct?
>
> that's pretty significant and should be noted.

Though Mattmann had already signed off, I took the liberty of making the
following minor edit:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2012?action=diff&rev2=33&rev1=32

  -   * Added new committers Nick Wellnhofer and Logan Bell.
  +   * Added new Committers/PPMC-members Nick Wellnhofer and Logan Bell.

> should take this opportunity to also note some of these recent milestones
> on the project status page...
>
>   https://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucy.html
>
> (doesn't seem to have been updated to reflect 0.2.2 release or recent PPMC
> additions)

Done.  (Updated, will sync eventually.)

Thanks for the review!

Marvin Humphrey