lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] StandardTokenizer has landed
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 04:16:48 GMT
On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 01:38:14PM -0800, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> Awesome stuff coming through on the new Lucy::Analysis::StandardTokenizer!

Following up on this:

I've now reviewed all the StandardTokenizer commits that landed today.  Very
impressive work!  Aside from the PolyAnalyzer issue, all I could come up with
was some bikeshedding (which I'll just keep to myself).  :)

I didn't grok everything that was being done in the compressed table lookup
scheme, but your code is as well-documented and easy to follow as anything
that does that much bit-twiddling possibly could be, and I feel like I could
dive in and work on it if the need arose.

Marvin Humphrey