lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Grant all ASF Committers Lucy SVN karma
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:09:40 GMT
Greets,

I propose that the Lucy podling seek to grant commit access for all ASF
Committers to our corner of the ASF common repository.

Discussion thread: http://s.apache.org/WwB

There are two primary rationales for making this change.  First, we make life
easier for Infra -- especially if other projects follow our lead.  Second, we
lower the barrier to entry for other ASF committers to contribute to Lucy.

There may be Incubator-specific practical concerns which need to be addressed
before we can ask Infra to nuke our Subversion authz entry, but those concerns
have no bearing on our intent.

Please VOTE:

[ ] +1  Grant access to all ASF Committers
[ ] +0  Neither here nor there.
[ ] -1  Don't make access to all ASF Committers because...

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,

Marvin Humphrey