lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] Lucy Git status
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 04:07:55 GMT
Greets,

Thanks to Jukka Zitting, Lucy now has a read-only Git mirror on git.apache.org:

    http://git.apache.org/

    git clone git://git.apache.org/lucy.git

There is also a read-only mirror on Github.

    https://github.com/apache/lucy

My understanding is that we cannot take Github pull requests at this time,
because we cannot close them.  There are apparently people within the ASF
working to improve the situation.

I checked in a new file called CONTRIBUTING into the top-level of trunk today.
(It is meant to supplant our HowToContribute wiki document, which has
complicated provenance.)  There are instructions in CONTRIBUTING for creating
patches using command-line Git.  I'm not a very sophisticated Git user,
though, so I would appreciate review:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucy/trunk/CONTRIBUTING

Marvin Humphrey