lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] language bindings
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:44:25 GMT
Peter,

I am interested in helping with the C API, Marvin guessed correctly
that I am interested in wrapping this with Erlang to make it available
within CouchDB. The easiest and safest way for erlang to integrate
with C is to create an executable that sits in a while loop reading
and writing over stdio, the executable is managed by erlang, restarted
as necessary, so I would also be interested in implementing a command
line syntax (similar to Lucy::Simple) as an example of the C API. This
would enable integration with Erlang.

I will dig some more into the code and come back.

thanks,

Norman