lucy-dev mailing list archives

From "Henry C." <he...@cityweb.co.za>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: [lucy-dev] All dependency licensing issues resolved)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:09:15 GMT
On Wed, November 2, 2011 03:39, Nathan Kurz wrote:
> long-haired men of dubious musical talent
> (http://www.rectangular.com/about.html), but she views her time back

I'm afraid it's far, far worse than that.  Dig down deep enough into the
unkempt hair and the frightening truth may just reach out and drag you in,
screaming, gurgling.

Some say he's the premature reincarnation of Jeff Minter (of Llamasoft fame) -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Minter.  This is only a rumour, though, so
don't take the hushed, furtive whispers at the water-cooler too seriously.
When I confronted him (years ago) with this very question, he just smiled
enigmatically.

Minter is still alive, so perhaps CreamyG is an e-fork :)

Either way, he's not coming close to my pure blue-eyed blonde beautiful
daughters...

Not until he shaves, at least.

...or procures a less pretentious guitar.