lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] Git mirror
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 03:34:29 GMT
Greets,

We can get a Git mirror of the Lucy Subversion repository at
<http://git.apache.org/> if we ask Infrastructure nicely.  (At least I hope we
can -- Joe expressed unhappiness in IRC today that I'm not at ApacheCon this
week.  Sorry, Joe... you're right, I really should have attended.)

David Wheeler, Peter Karman and I all think this is a good idea, particularly
since the repositories also get mirrored on Github, making it easier for
Github's constituents to get generate patches.

For what it's worth, I already use git-svn on occasion, mostly to perform a
few local commits when trying something experimental.

I plan to file the request later this week.

    http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html#git-mirrors

Marvin Humphrey