lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: [lucy-dev] All dependency licensing issues resolved)
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:34:10 GMT
>> Right. So then there would be just no one committing?
>> Please explain how that should work from your POV.
>
> Committing isn't the only contribution.

That doesn't answer the question and you know it.

>> Unfortunately in terms of diversity not that much seems to have changed since.
>>
>>> http://s.apache.org/a08
>>
>> ...even with the new committer on board.
>
> Says you. You were trolling then and you are again.

Just calling me a troll does not make this go away.

>> You are pushing for it - and I don't get why.
>
> You probably don't.

No, and you don't help by not giving a reason.

>> Exactly. So let's give it the time it needs. What's so bad if it takes 3 years?
>
> That's not a sustainable model for the incubator.

So far we have been OK. We had other podlings that also took their time needed.

>> Quoting from the incubator guide at
>> Snip...
>> That's just not the case yet.
>
> Says you with absolutely 0 merit in this community besides lurking.

As a member of the ASF and a member of the incubator PMC I am voicing
my concerns.
You just call me troll and don't adress my concerns at all.

> Sorry but we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Maybe we should take this offline.

cheers,
Torsten