lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Apply fixes and release 0.1.1^H^H^H^H^H0.2.0
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:16:22 GMT
On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 10:08:38PM -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Let's do 0.2.0.

OK, sounds good.

All the steps in have been taken care

  • The RAT report is clean.
  • The issue tracker is clean.
    ◦ The 0.1.1 release has been "archived".
    ◦ The 0.1.0 release has been "released", so it no longer shows up in
      most displays.
    ◦ The 0.3.0 release has been created.
    ◦ All unresolved issues which were assigned to 0.2.0 have been
      reassigned to 0.3.0 using JIRA's bulk edit.
  • I didn't check copyright dates, but since we're in the same year as 0.1.0
    everything should be fine.
  • The CHANGES file on trunk is up to date.  I created a devel script,, to assist in the creation of future entries.
  • No updates are necessary for LICENSE and NOTICE.
  • Lucy trunk builds and passes tests on OS X and my three Windows systems.
  • Lucy trunk passes the test_valgrind target on OS X.

I'm working towards cutting a release per the ReleaseGuide instructions.
However, this will be the first software release I've ever signed using GPG,
and it's taking me a while to absorb all the materials.

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message