lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Last minute tasks before inaugural release
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 15:16:22 GMT
Marvin Humphrey wrote on 6/1/11 10:16 PM:

> Peter, I think you can feel free to roll the CPAN tarball and upload it via
> PAUSE at any time, as the release vote has now officially cleared and all of
> the concerns raised in this thread have been addressed.  It would be nice if
> it has the chance to propagate to some fraction of the most popular CPAN
> mirrors before you and I send out our notices.

done.

Let me offer a hearty round of congratulations to everyone involved (esp Marvin)
in getting this release out the door. When I look back on the all the IP work
involved (in particular), not to mention all the dev time, I think this is quite
the accomplishment to be proud of.

And now, to infinity and beyond!