lucy-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Last minute tasks before inaugural release
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 04:41:10 GMT
Haha, thanks Marvin for making it clear :-)

I can get distracted, that's for sure!

I'll wait for the "go ahead" for release announcements, but that shouldn't block me pushing
out the bits to the mirrors, which I'll do. As the RM for the release though I'd like to send
the announcement to announce@apache.org, and general@incubator.apache.org, which is pretty
std practice. All of the other stuff, is icing on the cake, and can be further coordinated.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist