lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] C TAP test harnesses
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 20:27:11 GMT
Oh it was just my way of being cute.  Projects don't live
or die based on their dependency choices, they just need
to be interesting enough for outside devs to not belabor
too much about the decisions made.  I'm fine with the
no apr dependency for lucy at this point, especially not
for something as silly as a test apparatus.

I'm planning to throw the at.[ch] files on github and
see where we wind up in a week or so from now.