lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Grant progress
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:45:32 GMT
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 09:28:31AM -0700, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> The software grant for the KinoSearch codebase is moving forward:
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY-122
>
>     * The snapshot tarball has been attached to JIRA.
>     * A modified SGA form has been prepared as per option 2 of
>       <http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html#notes>.
>     * Email has been sent out to all parties that we need to participate in
>       the grant requesting that they print, sign and send in the SGA.

Further progress has been made:

    * All the major copyright holders sent in their grant forms, allowing us
      to proceed with the import.
    * Mike McCandless performed the initial commit of the tarball's raw
      contents to incubator/lucy/trunk/import.
    * I performed an svn remove on the contents of the old trunk, which has
      been supplanted by the grant code.
    * LUCY-122 is being left open for now to track the remaining outstanding
      grant forms.
    * LUCY-123 has been opened to track the modification of the
      copyright/licensing notifications, including installation of ASL
      headers, addition of NOTICE and LICENSE, etc.

Marvin Humphrey