lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_l...@fucit.org>
Subject [lucy-dev] FYI: accounts have been created for nate and karpet
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:56:30 GMT

Nate & Peter:

You guys should already gotten an email noting that you now have the
ability to log into people.apache.org, and should be in the "incubator"
unix group for editing the Incubator website.

I've also gone ahead and asked the IPMC to give you karma for write access
into all the relevent sections of the incubator SVN repository -- and look
at that, almost an immediate response that it's done.

I suggest you each add your own account info to the project status page...

    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucy.html

...as a verification that all of your access works and as a trial run of
the update process so you'll have it down the next time progress notes are
needed.

-Hoss