lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Kurz <n...@verse.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] FYI: accounts have been created for nate and karpet
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:40:56 GMT
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_lucy@fucit.org> wrote:

> Nate & Peter:
>
> You guys should already gotten an email noting that you now have the ability
> to log into people.apache.org, and should be in the "incubator" unix group
> for editing the Incubator website.

Thanks, this works for me.

> I suggest you each add your own account info to the project status page...
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucy.html
>
> ...as a verification that all of your access works and as a trial run of the
> update process so you'll have it down the next time progress notes are
> needed.

I could use some assistance here.  I found the directions at
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html, but I'm still not sure
what the primary versus generated source for the project page is.  It
looks like we're not using
"https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucy/website/"?

My best guess is that I should commit a change to
"https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/projects/lucy.html"
and then 'svn up' from within
"people.apache.org//www/incubator.apache.org/projects".

Can this be confirmed?

Nathan Kurz
nate@verse.com